First Class Home Care Inc. is always looking for a professional, Certified Personal Support Workers to provide personal care, companionship and home support for clients living in the GTA. To qualify you must possess the following skills and attributes.
- A strong sense of customer service orientation
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrate caring and compassion as well as a healthy sense of humour
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Strong capability to exercise independent judgment or initiative
- Proven ability to demonstrate warmth and empathy in all circumstances
- Strong ability to maintain a positive and optimistic outlook
- Ability to act quickly and respond appropriately to medical emergencies
- Possess the ability to maintain a professional manner at all times
- Willingness to travel to visit clients in their homes
- Training in GPA or other Dementia related education is an asset
- Experience working with rehabilitative cases
Having a valid drivers’ license and vehicle is an asset
Must be cleared for a Vulnerable Sector Police Record Check, and be certified in First Aid/CPR.
If you feel that you fill these requirements and are available to work in the areas listed please forward your cover letter and resume. Please indicate what shifts and/or hours you are available to work in your response. Please note that flexibility is important to our organization so those applicants who are available to work all shifts will be highly sought after.
First Class Home Care Inc. is committed to being the leader in Non-Medical In-Home Support Services for Seniors and Disabled Adults in the communities they serve. In operation since 2009 this family owned business brings with it over 50 years of experience in the Senior Housing and Health Care fields.
For more information on our organization please visit our website at www.firstclasshomecareinc.com
No phone call please