The care of a loved one in the end stages of life should be handled with the upmost love, dignity and respect. Our approach to supporting someone in palliative care would be the same we would use if we were taking care of a loved one from our own family.
We will provide a primary caregiver to assist your loved one with all of their needs as they go through the most difficult stage of life.
We promise to deliver our services with a gentle compassion and provide comfort in a time of need.
Our care model includes:
- Complimentary Assessment
- Customized and Individualized Plan of Care
- Coordination of in-home health care services and resources in a seamless conjunction with CCAC and Palliative Care Medical Team initiatives
- Medication reminder and follow up
- Assistance with all matters of Personal Care
- Assistance with daily exercise/range of motion
- Aromatherapy with essential oils
- Massage Therapy
- Nutritional Management including meal preparation
- Light Housekeeping
- Laundry and linen change
- Foot Care
First Class Home Care specializes in Dementia Care, Rehabilitation Services, Respite Care, Palliative Care and all Home Health Care services related to caring the elderly. We serve the Halton, Peel and Durham regions.
(Mississauga, Etobicoke, Brampton, Milton, Oakville and Burlington).